San San Francisco itself is art ✧
Every block is
A short story,
Every dweller within
Today marks three weeks since I have embarked on my journey from Minnesota out to San Francisco. I will be out here until the end of December, potentially longer, exploring all the beauty this city has to offer, going off the beaten path, and making every day an adventure.
I have been able to encounter so many wonderful things.
A few of these include:
- Hiking at Land’s End, with breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Adventurous runs along the unique Victorian Houses
- Exploring the Mission District/Neighborhood + all if its artistic alleyways & Hispanic culture
- Wanders around Fisherman’s Wharf
- Finding my favorite spots to catch the sunset
- Eating & drinking my way through out the local eateries & coffee shops
- Spotting the infamous Sea-lebrities of Pier 39
- Making a wrong turn, & ending up in China Town
- Nightlife, drinks, new friends/acquaintances in Little Italy (It really is a small world after all)
- Trekking up to the Coit Tower (P.S. – If wanting to go there, be prepared to adventure up hills off the beaten path!)
- Finding Hidden Gems within the Potrero Neighborhood
- Runs along the bay
- Dolores Park on a Sunday afternoon
- Lunch + a brew with a view at Crissy Field
- Watching the city twinkle at night
- Finding the best views of San Francisco
I’ll have more detailed posts about each of these topics coming soon!
Have any San Francisco recommendations I should check out?!
Post a comment below! 🙂
Get ready to come stow-away to San Francisco
Thanks for carrying along on my adventures with me!
Give a like and follow me on Facebook
Come and join me on Instagram – carryoncarly
And don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and email list so you don’t miss out on my next adventure 🙂